JOB TITLE: Oracle DBA/Developer
LENGTH: long term
Rate: $65-75 per hour
LOCATION: Oxon Hill, MD
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT TASKS / DUTIES:
Maintain and enhance a large government application.
DBA/Programmer develops and executes reports. Obtain data and run regularly scheduled reports. Extract data and put into delimited text. Import into Access and Excel. Create new and modify existing reports based on supplied requirements from management. Update Crystal SQL report queries to accommodate the new system table and view structure. Identify process improvements for management approval, and implement. Reporting may be performed under short time constraints.
•Job Duty 1 – Run regularly scheduled reports and extract data to Access and Excel. (65%)
•Job Duty 2 – Update existing reports to accommodate the new system tables and view structure. (20%)
• Job Duty 3 – Modify existing reports and create new reports (5%)
• Job Duty 4 – Propose process improvements (10%)
• Oracle 9i SQL – Use SQL to join related tables – create unions between datasets – table aliasing – single row returns
• MS Access 2003 – Create DB and tables from definitions – import and export data – create complex queries – create macros and VB
• MS Excel – Create pivot tables, charts, graphs and complex functions
• Crystal Reports XI Release 2 Professional – SQL Command connectors (Oracle and Access) – crosstabs and customizations to crosstabs – complex formulas and object customizations – charting and graphing. Rational Data Architect
Thanks & Regards