Bi-lingual Japanese - PL/SQL Developer - NJ - Remote
1. Bi-lingual in English and Japanese REQUIRED. Need to READ and WRITE in Japanese.
2. Can work REMOTE
3. CAP on 1,365 Hours total
ROLE: PL/SQL Developer
1. Strong PL/SQL developer and analytical skills, total of 2 - 3 years of experience
• Strong Oracle and TOAD skills.
• Ability to translate a complex technical design into a well written and organized PL/SQL package.
• Ability to analyze the underlying data against the technical specifications and communicate appropriate feedback to Dev Lead and Data Analyst.
• Communicate and resolve any technical issues (data related, performance related, coding issues etc).
2. Bi-lingual in English and Japanese. THIS IS A MUST
3. Strong communication skills, pro-active, strong sense of ownership and on-time delivery.
4. Ability to effectively test own software. Execute and document Unit Testing scripts.
1. Experience on data migration projects.
2. Life Sciences experience
3 . Pharmacovigilance experience a plus (Aris Global/ Argus Safety)
Design, coding and unit testing of PL/SQL modules for a Data Migration project for a Japanese client. PL/SQL performance optimization. Data Profiling activities on partially Japanese data, using SQL.
Expected Deliverables: PL/SQL module design (in English), Coded and tested PL/SQL modules, Unit Test scripts, Unit Test summary documentation.
Pre-approval for any expenses are required. Resource is expected to work remotely, but if travel is required, we will cover travel costs.