Small UK company looking for someone to set up and maintain a db that requires but not limited to:
- We need to be able to log on to a system and look up a 'job' out of a comprehensive database.
- A ‘job page’ needs to have all relevant information for a particular 'job' stored:
o Store Number
o Store Group
o Store Contact Details
o VM/SEE details
o Plans and As Built Drawings
o O&M – to include list of materials/components used with specifications and suppliers – contact details of suppliers – possible link to a materials library?!
o Date of last installation
o Details of last installation – not always a full refit
o Date of next refit
o Warranty expiration
o Store specific requirements for maintenance e.g. hours of work, contact details, booking in forms.
- On this ‘job page’ we also need to be able to view the history of all maintenance completed on the counter:
o What work has been completed – a detailed note of all works completed - any follow up visits that are required.
o Link to a page showing the store sign off – signature of staff.
o Who requested the work – staff, brand etc
o When the work was completed
o How much the work cost including a detailed breakdown of cost - possibly in relation to the counter build cost
o Photos of maintenance completed.
- The job page needs to be programmed with upcoming refit dates and warranty dates – when a maintenance request is received for a particular job it needs to be very clear if that is due maintenance or if the warranty is still valid – maybe by colour coding e.g a red page signifies that the counter is refitting soon or some sort of warning.
- there are more tasks to add, this is fairly complex and I would imagine there is someone here who would suit the job at hand.