Unanswered: upgrade to SP4 causing problems with Oracle

Hi,

I don't know if this would be a Oracle or windows issue but i thought i give it a try. One of current development servers was upgraded to SP4 for W2K and now Oracle seems to be running at a crawl. Specially when it comes to large queries with outter joins in them. Some just hang and had to ctl+c to get out.
    Is there any bug or tweak that needs to be done to Oracle or its configuration when a machine is upgraded to SP4 (Service Pack 4) ?
    Any ideas/suggestions would be great. Or a site that can help me with my problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Provided Answers: 4
    I know Oracle Developer 6 tools (Forms & Reports Builder) acted in a most peculiar way after installing any kind of software. Crashed down every now and then and made it impossible to work.

What helped? Re-applying Oracle Patch #13 (if I remember well) for Windows XP. I guess there must be another patch for W2K too ... try to run it. It might help ...

Thanks for the reply. I have been looking around the oracle forums as well and there has been a instance where a setup with w2k and working with citrix xp environment has had trouble but no answers were posted yet.