Question Unanswered: Multiple Pictures in a Form

I have the attached form and associated table to track trespassers.

The first picture on the form works great and stays with the associated record.

My problem is with the other pictures... If I assign an additional picture then that one picture stay with all the records.

Is the problem in my Visual Basic code? I have 3 Functions setImagePath(), setImagePath1() and setImagePath2().

Is that not allowed? If not, how do I put the additional pictures in the form?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up Almost

I had to play a bit with this... I think I have it doing what you want now...

First, open the form design, choose the FORM item, then Properties. Now delete the two references you have of "=setImagePath()"

Next, configure the On_Current to call the procedure you have in the system -- but never gets called because of the other way things were setup -- at least as far as I can tell.

Modify the procedure to:

Private Sub Form_Current()
    Dim I
    On Error Resume Next
    ' Me![imageframe].Picture = Me![imagepath]
    I = setImagePath()
    I = setImagePath1()
    I = setImagePath2()
    End Sub

Had to define a garbage variable, since you have the routines as functions instead of subroutines.

-smr

Red face Ok

I'm going to give it a shot, I'll let you know here how it goes.

Thanks for the help.

j

Talking Holy Smokes!

It worked! Your a genius.

Now I'm on the next item that will probably stump me...

I'm going to attach the photos to a report using the same procedure (or esentially the same) and am pretty sure that won't be a problem.

What'll be tricky is that if there is no photo or essentially if the image location = nophoto.jpg then I don't want that part to print.

Thanks again for the help.

Jacque
    Spokane, Washington

Acutally what I meant to say is that if the image it's self is on the default image of nophoto.jpg then I don't want it to print.
    Last edited by jacque427; 06-04-04 at 11:30.