Thread: Bound Column?

Exclamation Unanswered: Bound Column?

Hi I have some problems with a database I just created. I actually wanted to get a field to automatically fetch a data from a different table. Example I have a two tables one name list and one name titles.
    In the list table i created a field named titles and trademark.
    In the titles table are also two fields name cdtitles and trademarks.
    The fields in the list table are combo boxes with will take datas from the titles table and I actually wanted the trademark in the list table to be automatically displayed when i choose the titles. So i decided to put the bound column to zeros for both fields in the list table. Somehow it work. But the problem is whenever i keyed in a new title from the titles table, the datas in the list table would change automatically change. why is this so? I am so confused now please help!

Quote Originally Posted by noideazz
    Hi I have some problems with a database I just created. I actually wanted to get a field to automatically fetch a data from a different table. Example I have a two tables one name list and one name titles.
    In the list table i created a field named titles and trademark.
    In the titles table are also two fields name cdtitles and trademarks.
    The fields in the list table are combo boxes with will take datas from the titles table and I actually wanted the trademark in the list table to be automatically displayed when i choose the titles. So i decided to put the bound column to zeros for both fields in the list table. Somehow it work. But the problem is whenever i keyed in a new title from the titles table, the datas in the list table would change automatically change. why is this so? I am so confused now please help!
    Could you post a small example of your database and I will try to repair it for you. Need to see to better help. Just trying to help.

Bud