Red face Unanswered: Please Help: Table linking

I am a little stuck on a form I am producing and am not very good at explaining my problem so I hope you will be able to understand and help me.

I have designed and system to report on evaluation forms. The way it is designed is that I have a form to enter the course details, and then a subform which relates to the evaluations for that specific course.

The Course Table has a Primary Key COURSE_ID which is linked to COURSE_ID on the Evaluation Table via a One-To-Many link. The Evaluation Table has it's own ID called FORM_ID.

I hope that explains the main point on the form.

The problem that I have is for advanced evaluation forms which contain more questions. The easiest way to do this would be to add extra questions into the evaluation table however I have roughly 10 seperate evaluation forms and they all have an average of 15 unique questions. So this would just become really confusing in the end.

What I want is to create another table for each of these forms. and here's where I'm going to get confused explaining. EVERY form contains the questions stored in TABLE.EVALUATIONS so I want the values for this to go into this table and then the extra ones to go in the unique table.

I tried this out by creating a form which contained the questions in TABLE.EVALUATION and the questions in TABLE.UNIQUE_1

This unfortunatly won't work and I can only assume it is due to the Primary Keys not being able to link together properly.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do?

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    Questions
    ---------

Question_ID
    Question_Text

Courses
    -------

Course_ID

Forms
    -------

Form_id
    Form_info
    course_ID

Form_Questions
    --------------

Form_id
    Question_id
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.

Sorry but I don't understand what you were trying to explain,