Unanswered: Combo box only shows 2 decimal with a percentage data type

Hi,
    I have a table with a lookup field.
    The lookup field row source is a query that returns percentages with a 4 deciaml format.
    The data types and formats are correct for the query and the table. The problem I have is that the combo box shows only 2 decimals no matter what I do. The funny thing is that it saves the correct value with 4 decimas but only shows 2 decimals in the drop down!
    For example the combo box shows 12.35% (instead of %12.3564) but then when its selected it saves the corect value of %12.3564 in the field)

how can I also show the correct value with 4 decimals?

Thanks
    The intellect is better than desire, for the intellect makes you a king over your destiny, and desire makes you a slave of your destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sia
    Hi,
    I have a table with a lookup field.
    The lookup field row source is a query that returns percentages with a 4 deciaml format.
    The data types and formats are correct for the query and the table. The problem I have is that the combo box shows only 2 decimals no matter what I do. The funny thing is that it saves the correct value with 4 decimas but only shows 2 decimals in the drop down!
    For example the combo box shows 12.35% (instead of %12.3564) but then when its selected it saves the corect value of %12.3564 in the field)

how can I also show the correct value with 4 decimals?

Thanks
    Format(SomeFieldHere,"##0.0000%")
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Thanks!
    it worked
    The intellect is better than desire, for the intellect makes you a king over your destiny, and desire makes you a slave of your destiny.