Unanswered: Send Reports and Graphics Via E-mail?

Using MS Access 2000, is there a way to send a report with graphics [logo] to another user via e-mail? The other user does not have Access but wants to pull up the report with Graphic ... Is there a way to do this?

you could try using the DoCmd.SendObject VBA command although in my experience with Lotus Notes it does not send graphics. This may be different in Outlook.

You should use the acFormatRTF as the format constant as Rich Text files can handle graphics so it would open in word or similar and the other user wouldn't need MsAccess

Let me know if this helps..

Actually the rtf format is just that - text file. It will not send a graphic, I already tried that. There must be some sort of a report capture feature that takes a picture of the report and you can save to a file. I have tried a 3rd party program and it does a good job, problem is that you have to be able to fit the entire report on the screen first before you take the picture, not going to work very well in all my reports..

Any thing else??

Look up SNAPSHOT in Access. If I'm not mistaken you can send the snapshot report with graphics.
    jm
    jm

In A2K if you use Outlook then when you want to send the report just go to File / SendTo and then click on MailRecipient...as attachment.
    When you do that the wizard will ask you which format.... then choose SnapshotFormat and OK. That's it...might depend on whether you have Outlook with the MAPI set up too.

have a nice one,
    Bud

Hey THANKS!! SNAPSHOT and the VIEWER were just what we need...