I am working on a Database that is intended for distribution on a CD to customers. In order to provide a nice look and feel to display the data, we have decided to go with Data Access Pages to display everything that the user would need to see. We are constantly updating and changing things on our "working copy" here on the hard drive, so we can have new versions and keep people interested ect...
The problem is, when i copy the folder with the database file in it and the html files, the "data access pages" in MS Access which are actualy just links to html files, still referance the old html files that i just copied. I was wondering if there is a way to automaticly change all the referances after i copy the folder. Maybe I could write a macro to do this, i am not good at programing so i don't know. Could anyone please give me some help on this, or maybe a link to a tutorial on how to write some simple macros/VBmodules to do this. I have done some simple VB before so i think i should be able to understand it with a little nudge in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for any help/advice
-Steve