Unanswered: EXPLAIN Statements

Just a general query: is there a place where I could find some good info on tuning?

Looked through the Admin Guide, but also looking for some other examples and ideas on tuning applications.

Thanks!
    Anthony Robinson

"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please - with sugar on top..."

1) IBM Redbooks www.redbooks.ibm.com
    There are two redbooks on performance tuning - one for V7 and the other for V8 ...

2) DB2 Developer Domain www7b.boulder.ibm.com/dmdd

A very good source for db2 articles ...

3) IDUG Technical Library http://www.idug.org/techlib/TLHome.asp

A collection of articles from many sites, including but not limited to , dev domain, solutions journal, db2mag, dbazine etc. You can search based on publish date, author, category and keyword. The number of articles included in the library is growing ...

HTH

Sathyaram

Quote Originally Posted by ansonee
    Just a general query: is there a place where I could find some good info on tuning?

Looked through the Admin Guide, but also looking for some other examples and ideas on tuning applications.

Thanks!
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.