Unanswered: query input messages

hi can anybody tell me how to change the message which appears when you run a query.
    At the moment I have a query to find a customer and when it runs it displays something like this: forms!frmsearch!customerName with a textbox beneath for the user to enter a customer name. I want it to display something more informative such as "Please enter the customer's name"
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Cheers

If you run the query from frmsearch you won't get a message at all. The criteria in the query is looking for the value of a control called customerName in the form frmsearch.

im sorry, i dont understand what you mean. I dont have a lot of access experience. All I know is that the command i have in my query is forms!frmsearch!CustomerName and the textbox which appears asking for a value for customer name displays this command, I just wondered if there is a way to change what is displayed in the textbox to something more user friendly.
    Im unsure what you mean when you say "run the query from frmsearch"
    If you (or anybody else can help) please reply
    cheers

Basically what he's saying is that you have a form named frmSearch and the query uses something in there called customerName as a criteria. So every time you open the query it will give you the same thing and there is nothing you can do to change that. If the frmSearch form has a button that opens the query, you should just use the form to do the filtering instead of trying to open the query yourself.