Unanswered: Switchboard Manager Help..

When creating buttons in the Switchboard Manager how do I create a navigation trail once the buttons have been clicked? Let me explain more just in case you do not understand. Just say that button 1 is called "Name", once you click on "Name", then another box says "Address"... then once you click on "Address" a form comes up where you enter your personal data... but within that form at the top of the form will be the Text saying, Name, Address... those are just examples. Is there a way to display those button clicks with my querie??? I could use Some help....please.

Regards, Aaron Palusso

Provided Answers: 1
    Is there ever going to be more then one way to get to "address"?

If not, why not slap a label with the path on the address input form?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Here is what the exact project consists of... When the database is opened... then a series of 4 buttons appear, North, South, East, West. Then once you chose the location then another series of bottons appear which breaks down those locations further. After they choose the second location then a form will open up. Each form is the exact same... but my question for you is there a way to auto populate the locations where the data is stored? So if you click on North, then California... is there a way for that information to be inputted by just clicking the buttons or do they have to input in manually? I hope this helps clear what I am trying to do with my project... thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Aaron Palusso

Provided Answers: 1
    I still don't quite understand what you're trying to do here...

What sort of table structure are you dealing with?

How do you know north = California?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Maybe I am totally not doing this wrong.. I created a switchboard where once Access is opened then a screne opens and on that scene are my 4 buttons:North, South, East, West. Then once the user opens chooses their location, then another 4-6 buttons appears under that location. Then once you choose that other location then my form opens up where they enter items on that for such as man hours, work type...After the person entered the data then the form closes.

Let me know if I am totally wrong in this situation.. but someone here at my office got me started in this direction but now is unable to assist with this process.

Thanks again for your help.

Aaron