Hi!! i have a problem with a report in CR8. I use a ODBC Text Database and i connect my report with the Microsoft Text Driver. With my application generate the text file which has the registers of the database. Everything related with the information it's fine, the report shows every row in the text file. The problem resides in this: my .rpt file contents 4 sections, report header which contents the title, the date, etc, the page header which has other things, the details section when i have the fields of the database within a table drawed with the tools in the CR and finally the report footer that contents another things. Well, when the last register in my consult is larger than a single page and needs jump another page to complete, in the new page the table extends until the end of the page, even over the report footer section, i mean, appears the content of the report footer, but the lines of the table appears over this content. This only happen when the last register needs to jump to another page, in other case, the report prints without problem. I hope have explained well my problem, somebody knows what's the problem?? Thank's. Bye.

P.D. If anyone wants help me but don't understand me, i could pass him my files for a better understanding of my problem, just he tells me where i can load my files. Thanks again...