Unanswered: Localsystem account access deny

Hi All,

I have a SQL server, as I use a domain account to log on to SQL server and Sql server agent, all maintanence plans work good, since I changed from a domain into Localsystem account to log on to SQL server, and Sql server agent, all maintanence plans didn't work any more, then I tried only keep Localsystem account at SQl server , using a domain log on to Sql server agent, but it's still failed to maintanence plans. The error in job history is"Executed as user: candyl. sqlmaint.exe failed. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 22029). The step failed.". And the message at Sql server log is :"BackupDiskFile::CreateMedia: Backup device 'D:\Database Backups\Noon Backup\ESMDEV_db_200406141548.BAK' failed to create. Operating system error = 5(Access is denied.)". It looks like permission problem, but for Localsystem account which should has full permission, right? I tried may ways and searched from knowledge base , still couldn't find the related solution.
    Anyone can give me some advices?

Thanks.

Help please!!!!!

Help please!!!!!

Does the user candyl have NT permission to create files in the destination directory?

If users have been set up permission at server box, they can create the directiory.

1. Does the user 'candyl' has the admin rights on the SQL Server?
    2. Try this: 1) log on to your server under the 'candyl' login abd try to create any (dummy) file under the 'D:\Database Backups\Noon Backup\' directory. Was it successful?