Unanswered: Mail Labels in Access

Have anyone worked with mail labels in Access? I have worked and I found that Access is not managed very well in this task because I don't have the choice to change the margins in page setup in 0,1cm (1 mm). This is the margin of the page from the labels in my paper (A4, 8x3,). The minimum margins (bottom and top), that Access accept, is about 0,5 cm and the result is a bad print because data from one row labels appear in next row of labels.
    Can anyone help me?

I'm not sure about this but page margin limits might be depend on the printer you use.
    ghozy.

I take it that you set up a report using the lable wizard right? If so, all yu need to do is choose the type of lable that you plan on printing on and it will automatically fit on that specific lable. I know that access works well with avory lables. All you have to do is out in the number of the lables that you are using when the wizard promps you for it.

regards

Sorry but the labels that I have is not in the wizard list and I have to customize a new label. In this occassion Access doesn't let me import margins less than 0,6 cm If I remember right.