Unanswered: Schema properties/attributes not transferred by transactional replication

Apart the IDENTITY property, what other properties or attributes are not transferred to the target schema?

I know that one can use NOT_FOR_REPLICATION for identities, but I am interested in a (complete?!) list of metadata objects that transactional replication *prefers* not to transfer across to the target by default.

TIA

It's the other way around. Only the index gets to be replicated. Others are not.

Sorry, I don't understand the reply.

What I ultimately need to know is this: in an environment where I have transactional replication implemented, if I needed to take the target database and "convert" its schema so that it was identical to the source (e.g. in a disaster recovery scenario), what sort of things would I need to consider.

Having read some Microsoft tech notes, one of the 'things' is IDENTITY. In order to get the target's schema 'back' to the original schema it was suggested that one method is to rename the table, create a new table with the proper name and the original's schema and then to bcp or bulk insert data from the renamed table using SET IDENTITY_INSERT OFF.

I want to know what other schema-related 'things' I might need to consider in such a scenario.