Unanswered: How to pull data from a Lotus Notes database and put in a Microsoft Access DB

I've searched the forum but I can't find the exact information I need to help me out. I'm pulling data from fields belonging to a Lotus Notes database and I need the information to be placed into a Microsoft Access database (existing DB preferred). I am trying to do this by using Module(s) in MS Access written in Visual Basic. Nothing fancy, just a simple transfer of data from Notes to Access. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

err. not sure i can help directly but i have worked with combining access and lotus notes before.

basically i had to set up all the lotus notes stuff as objects and write the lotus script equivilants in the vba module. its a bit long winded but it works.

i learnt from this code which is for sending emails

http://www.fabalou.com/VBandVBA/lotusnotesmail.asp

Actually I pull data from Notes into Access quite frequently. Download the NotesSQL Driver (current is 3.02e) from the support site. It's just an ODBC driver to allow you to interface to Notes databases since they aren't relational by design. Install the driver, then all you need to do is import from an ODBC source. Works great, but if I could just find a way to do my SQL queries without importing to Access....