Unanswered: Output Report to RTF

Hey guys,

I have a btn on a form which runs the code below to output a report to rtf.

Is there any way of specifying a folder I want the .rtf file saved in? At present it just sticks it in the same folder as the database.

Also is there any way of using VBA to specify a file name for the .rtf file. I want to use the term "Invoice Request" and the value in the field called [InvoiceRequestNumber].

Any help would be greatly appreciated - this is the last piece of a large puzzle for a costing and invoicing system I'm designing

Thanks,

Rusty

Code:
    Private Sub btnPrintInvoiceRequest_Click()
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdOutputToRTF

End Sub

try:
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "Report Name", acFormatRTF, "desiredpath\name.RTF"

find more with Access help.. OutputTo method

Talking Output Format argument

Thanks for the help Cyherus. I've used:

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptInvoice Request Form_patient events", acFormatRTF, , , ""

This allows the user to specify where they want to save the file and under what name. However, do you know of a way to set the Output Format argument so that it will save it in the folder "Q:\Paperwork" AND under the file name "invoice" & the value in the [RequestNumber] field of the report?

I've tried several different things within the code above but it doesn't work

Thanks,

Rusty

u basically do this:

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "tablename", acFormatRTF, "Q:\Paperwork\invoice" & requestnumber & ".rtf", False

you can, but first, request number comes from where? only found in the report?? or is it some number generated by u??

Cyherus