Question Unanswered: Is there a tool to synch SQL Server linked tables?

I have an access 2000 db, with linked SQL SERVER 2000 tables. There are queries, reports, and macros set up within access that work off of the linked tables. Does anyone know of a tool or method that will help me update the Access queries, reports, and macros once I make field changes in the SQL Server tables?

Thanks!

have you tried upsizing access to sql server and creating access as client/server project with SQL? this way.. your access becomes a client of your SQL server with tables/views/store procedures all linked, changes made in access will be updated in sql server and vice versa.

Cyherus

Cyherus,
    This database is set up as a *.mdb file with tables linked to SQL Server tables. The queries, forms, etc are set up in access and link to the SQL Server table fields. When I make a change in a SQL Server table, it would be helpful to know if I am affecting a query, code, or a control on a field. This update is not done automatically, I have to go through each form or query manually. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!

for such links, I'm afraid you have to trigger the refresh from the Access side. any changes you made to SQL will not be updated in access until you refresh the links via the link manager option (Tools --> Database Utilities --> Linked Table Manager)

I am using Access 2000 and the fields in Access are not updated when refreshing the linked tables. Is this a feature in the newer version of Access?