Unanswered: Problems move db to development server. Please Help
Hi I’m in trying move a Access 97 database over to a development machine which is complete separate from the network it original network, so that I can test the upgrade too 2002, however I am getting this permission problem and don’t know how to get around it.
The current user account doesn't have permission to convert or enable this database.
To convert or enable a database, ensure the following:
* You must join the worrkgroup that defines the user accounts used to access the database
* Your user account must have open/Run and open Exclusive permissions for the database object.
* Your user account must have Modify Design or Administer persmissions for all tables in the database, or it must be owner of all tables in the database.
* Your user account must have read design permission for all objects in the database.
* Request that other users close the database.
I have administration access to the production machine, I just not sure how to alter it too get around this problem. Please help, thanks Nixies