Talking Unanswered: New MySQL to access project

I need help on how to use a MySQL database on my server and have it connect to Access front ends on all of the users computers. I have written code into access and designed forms for a large project, but I would like for the data to be held in a more reliable database. If I could just get pointed into the right direction on what to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson32
    I need help on how to use a MySQL database on my server and have it connect to Access front ends on all of the users computers. I have written code into access and designed forms for a large project, but I would like for the data to be held in a more reliable database. If I could just get pointed into the right direction on what to do next.
    never worked with access and Mysql.

-you need to connect to the MySQL data source (I think Link and Import at the only 2 options)
    -you will need MySQL ODBC driver (i don;t know if you already have one, if you do, then you don't need this and you should be able to connect to the data source)
    -download mySQL ODBC driver here
    -Then from ODBC data source admin - add the database and register it was a ODBC data source

follow this after that
    http://www.itc.virginia.edu/desktop/.../msaccess.html

Good luck