Trying to move a database to another machine but getting this error, does anyone know what I have to do to get around it, thanks Nixies
The current user account doesn't have permission to convert or enable this database.
To convert or enable a database, ensure the following:
* You must join the worrkgroup that defines the user accounts used to access the database
* Your user account must have open/Run and open Exclusive permissions for the database object.
* Your user account must have Modify Design or Administer persmissions for all tables in the database, or it must be owner of all tables in the database.
* Your user account must have read design permission for all objects in the database.
* Request that other users close the database.