Are you tired of coding the same stored procedures over and over? Lattice.SPGen can help you generate all stored procedures you need with a few clicks and you only have to buy one license for your whole department or division for the price of only $49.
Lattice.SPGen is a XML/XSLT template-based stored procedure generator that supports the rapid development of database stored procedures. Lattice.SPGen provides a single development enviroment that supports many RDBMS such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
* Database Supported: Oracle 8i/9i and SQL Server 7/2000/MSDE.
* Control output stored procedures format in runtime by modifying XSL style sheet.
* Change stored procedure’s name, exclude stored procedure’s columns on the fly.
* Auto-generate package header and body for Oracle.
* Auto-generate stored procedures to insert data rows and return identity id for SQL server and sequence number for Oracle.
* Auto-generate stored procedures to select, update, delete single data row based on primary key definitions.
* Auto-generate stored procedures to select all rows based on foreign key definitions.
* Auto-generate stored procedures to select all rows of tables and views.