MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL is a visual development system intended for database design, modeling, creation, modification and reverse engineering in an easy and powerful way.
MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL is specially developed for popular MySQL database and takes into account its features:
- various MySQL tables types: InnoDB, BDB (Berkeley DB), MyISAM, ISAM...
- MySQL references;
- all MySQL field types (including MySQL ENUM and SET fields).
Certainly, MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL supports ANSI-92/ANSI-99 and MySQL SQL syntax extensions.
MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL allows you to construct your database in easy-to-understand visual environment by working with graphical representation of tables, columns, relations and so on.
Finally you will get Physical Entity Relationship Model (ER Model) that can be exported in SQL script, or directly built on working MySQL database server.
After your database model/diagram is modified, you can synchronize existing MySQL database with it.
This product allows to extract tables, attributes, relationships, indexes and other objects from existing databases including MySQL, Microsoft Access and Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, Informix, MSSQL, DB2, DBF and many others that accessible through OLEDB or ODBC and import (reverse engineer) them into your diagram.
- Multi-document interface;
- Support of all modern MySQL versions (3..x, 4.x);
- Domains support. Usage of domains is supported even for a database that does not support domains at all;
- Direct connection to MySQL: any intermediate connection level as ODBC, ADO/OLEDB, etc. are not required;
- Easy diagram objects location and modification;
- Ability to check diagram correctness;
- Reverse-engineering of multiple data sources through ADO/OLEDB;
- Diagram reporting;
- SQL scripts editing and executing;
- Full customization of diagram and objects appearance;
- Exporting diagram to various graphical formats (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, and EMF);
- Database generation;
- Database synchronization by SQL script;
- Database Connections Manager;
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) editor;
- Object browser for entities, relationships, attributes and domains;