Unanswered: Up/Down Arrows used in listbox

I want the up/down arrows to be able to move the current selection in a listbox up or down. Currently, If I select the listbox with my mouse and then press the down arrow, the selection will move down one but if I press the down arrow again the result is the focus moves to the next control.

How do I take control of the up and down arrows and force them to navigate my listbox?

By defualt, your list box shold have cursor control unless tabed off to another control. You should be able to scroll through your list box either up or down indefinately until you set the focus to another control.

Check the keyboard options in Access. In menu go to the Tools|Options|Keyboard Tab

Access default is the arrow up and down move to previous/next control.
    Under tools--options-keyboard the only two options for arrow keys are next control or next character.

What is your Access Version?

I tried the list box...populated it and found that the cursor stays within the list (in Access 2000 anyways).

I had a "goto" macro that was triggered when the user selected an item from the listbox with their mouse. It would goto that record and it left the focus outside of the listbox. The up/down arrows were triggering this same macro. I changed the macro to leave the focus in the listbox.