Unanswered: Access 2002 upsizing SQL 7

First off, hello forum. Now, what I am trying to do is to build out my database in access then use the upsize wizard to move it to an ms sql 7 server. Now even on the simplist of db's When I go to Tools then Database Utilities then Upsizing Wizard... I receive the following error dialog "Object variable or With block variable not set." Does anyone here do this? And can anyone give me any insight as to what is going wrong? Thank-you in advance.

Not sure about your problem, but before you commence, I would make two suggestions. First, make sure you are aware of the data type differences between A2K2 and SQL 7 and secondly, get a copy of Alison Balter's Mastering Access 2002 Enterprise Development. Well worth the cost. Will keep you from a lot of pitfalls.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Winston

Provided Answers: 1
    I get that error when I have an open ADO connection to my SQL Server and access experiences an error. The connection is lost and anything referring to the connection returns the aformentioned error.

I don't know what the other possible scenarios to generate the error are, hopefully that helps a little.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***