Provided Answers: 1

Unanswered: DBForums admin feedback/contact?

I'm probably just blind, but I can't find a way to contact the admins to leave some feedback.

I would like to submit that the 1 search/90 seconds rule is really annoying. I imagine it's in place for anti-spamming measures etc, but it's so frustrating to get no hits on one set of criteria and not be able to try another set for another 90 seconds.

Just a thought.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Thumbs down

Agreed. This "place" turned from good to "is there something else out there" with the now not-so-recent changes. I have tried to use the feedback forum, but have not gotten any replies from admins or other people in charge.

Not only disappointing, but strange with all these good-to-worse changes at the same time. What if there is "something else out there", and the people behind another effort waiting to be launched - having infiltrated dbforums so they can annoy the users sufficiently to be open for a coming marketing stunt to get us over... Do I smell a global conspiracy here, leaving the owners of dbforums completely "free of guilt"?

d.
    Win-XP pro, Access 2002, ADO 2.7, DAO 3.6. English versions of apps/OS.

Provided Answers: 1
    Haha, I didn't notice the feedback forum, I must be blind.

Edit: WOOHOO!!
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***