Exclamation Unanswered: Please Help with this Pass Through Query

Our current system is in Access. We are now creating a new system in PeopleSoft with an Oracle backend database. I need to insert the data in the Access database into the Oracle database. Here is what I have:

Insert into sysadm.PS_KM_Hearing_Test(NATIONAL_ID, DATETESTED, L500, L1K, L2K, L3K, L4K,
    L6K, L8K, R500, R1K, R2K, R3K, R4K, R6K, R8K, TSHIFT, TSL, TSR, LASTUPDOPRID, LASTUPDDTTM, EFFDT, COMMENTS)
    SELECT NVL("Hearing Test".SSNO,' '), To_date("Hearing Test".TDATE,'MM/DD/YY'), NVL("Hearing Test".L500,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L1K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L2K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L3K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L4K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L6K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".L8K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R500,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R1K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R2K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R3K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R4K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R6K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".R8K,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".TSHIFT,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".TSL,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".TSR,' '), NVL("Hearing Test".UpdatedBy,' '), to_date("Hearing Test".DateLastUpdated,'MM/DD/YY:hh:mi:ssam'), to_date("Hearing Test".DateCreated,'MM/DD/YY:hh:mi:ssam'), NVL("Hearing Test"."COMMENT",' ')
    FROM "Hearing Test";

I receive an error that states the table or view does not exist. I have never written a Pass through query and would appreciate any help.

Karen

Provided Answers: 1
    Try SELECT INTO

INSERT INTO is for adding data to a pre-existing table. SELECT INTO is for creating a new table. I don't know the exact Oracle syntax, so you'd have to dig around on that.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    Create table tableA as select columns from tableB
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.

Question

The table does exist in Oracle - sysadm.PS_KM_Hearing_Test. Do I have to create it in the query to insert the data from Access?