Question Relational Database Design?

I have attached a file containing bmps of a DB Model that I need to design.

There are three scenarios ie Initial Model, Scenario 1 Model and Scenario 2 Model. The models is schematic but would give a good understanding of the problem.

Can anyone confirm which of Scenario 1 or Scenario 2 is the best method to use.

Attached Files Attached Files

Scenario 2 but there should be an association table between reports and store/client, that way the same report can be used for multiple stores (if there is more to be defined about a report other than date).

Thanks for the help.

Does this also mean that any tables referencing the reports table will aslo carry a similar composite key?

The reports table is in actual fact a checklist of items that gets checked in the store on a specific date

I misinterpreted TestReport to be a table that holds report templates. My thinking was that there would be TestClientReport (testclientid, teststoreid, testreportid) and TestReport would have (testreportid, testreportdate....). Doesn't change the vote for Scenario 2.

Thanks once again. As I am stil new at this I stil have a few questions. If I have tables referencing the TestReport table in a 1 to many relationship I find that now I need to carry the key from TestReport + additional in for instance the TestProduct table and this compounds to (testclientid, teststoreid, testreportdate + testproductid).
    When I analize this the software complains about to many fields in the key. Does Scenario 1 then not give a less complicated solution?