Unanswered: Text box moving.

I was wondering if there is any way to move a text box from one part of a report to another depending on a variable.
    Example. I am priting certificates and depending on what the certificate is for then there may be more of less text at the bottom of the certificate.

It looks weird on the certificates that don't have much text because there is a lot of blank space at the bottom. I have broken the text down into two boxes and that helps but it is not ideal. I was just wondering if there was a property you could set to say where the text box is.

ex. Me.textBox.Top = 5

or something. (The above does not work btw).

metro Detroit
    I don't know about moving the text box, but you can create 2 text boxes and set the visible property on and off as appropriate.

Provided Answers: 1
    The idea of Rouge is good, also you can use something like that, in the open form event, to move the text box

Me.ContactID.Top = Me.ContactID.Top + 50
    but you should have enough space in your detail scope to be able to move your text box.

Try to use Rouge suggestion it is better than moving objects

Terrapin Nation
    "Me.textBox.Top = 5"

Actually that would does work. You need to multiply it by 'twips' to get the desired effects though. 1440 twips = 1 inch so if you wanted to move an object 5 inches you would do something like:

Me.MyTextBox.Top = 5 * 1440