Thread: Guruischool ...

Question Unanswered: Guruischool ...

Has anybody ever done a course with GURUISCHOOL ??
    If yes, what's your comment ?? Is it good and worth the cost ??

please send your comments, ex-students of Guruischool.

Guruischool

I am currently a student of the zero to pro application developer track. I am at module 27 and I can honestly say that I love this program and this type of online education. I have absorbed concepts so much faster with Guruischool's method of examples and hands on exercises, then I would have if I had just read and practiced from a book. Of course with any body of text and learing tool of this magnitude there are mistakes and typos along the way. However there is nothing that I have encountered so far that I cannot decipher for myself. I really love this program, and I don't work for guruischool. I have been comparing the lessons that I have been working online with lessons and principles in Oracle text books that I have. Zero to Pro is solid material in my opinion. But lets face it. I had no oracle experience. No sql experience, and no programming experience for that matter. I only say that to say that my perspective is considerably different then someone already in the it field with experience. But I am going to continue until I have completed all 100 modules and take the the final examination. Only then can I really tell you if the time and money spent was well worth it.

Already a thread on this topic.

Am just starting with zero to pro trainning with Guruischool.please tell me if it's a waste of time and money.So far i recieve my lessons immediately after making payments with my Mastercard.Goes extremely fast.From the negative side of it,truely i haven't encountered any sofar.Please if there is some one who has completed this program with Guruischool,please share with me your experience.
    I will be very happy and gratefull to read from any of you.
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Thanks, Please has anyone got a conclusion on the zero to pro Oracle course. VERDER10 you stated since 2004 what is your remark, Do you get a certificate from them at the end, or are you able to work in oracle envinronment? I am just like you with no oracle knowledge.
    ROGO could you also let me know your remark how far have you gone, does it worth going for? . I have just begins with them and I dont want to waste my time and money.Please help. I have done some lesson but I dont know if at the end it would really meet my expectation- Ablility to work with Oracle

Hi ZPC
    Am loosing slowly my confidence.Encounter many problems with the course.Some times no connection over telnet for almost 2 weeks.write several mails but got no answer.At the moment i have paid for my next lesson,and still have no acess.Unbeliveable.The learning style is good,but when one encounters to many problems like no connection over telnet,it's annoying because that really slows your speed of learning.At the moment,i have 2 weeks holidays from work,thought i good invest this time on my lessons,despite paid already,till now have no acess.
    I'm planning to send a friend of mine who leaves in Kanada to go take a look. If you've got some infos.please do share with me.
    All the best