Thread: VBA error

Question Unanswered: VBA error

Hello guys, I really need some help on this. I'm running windows 2000 and Access 2000. Lately, my network admin did something (installed or otherwise) to the network and pc and now whenever my pc is timed out whne I have my Access based application running and goes into "lock" mode (you have to <ctl><alt><delete> to enter password to get your screen back) and when I bring it back, my vba crashes !! Any control that has code behind it will give me errors like "You can't carry out this action at this present time". !!!

The only thing that I can do now is to kill the process. Any help or suggestion will help me a ton..

Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 1
    What does your network admin say is going on?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Nothing...he is just speechless. Instead of going thru each and every change he has done, I thought that if any one of you guys ever experienced this, then it may give me a clue as to what could be happening here.

Provided Answers: 1
    That's unfortunate... If it was working just fine, then he did something and now it doesn't work, I don't see to many options here...

oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Alas ! I was hoping for a different answer although I knew it too.. but anyway, that life !!!!