Unanswered: User Level Security Wizard Mistake

While trying to change the security level for Macros, I accidentally opened up the User Level Security Wizard. Instead of clicking "Cancel", I accidentally clicked "Finish". I am now unable to access the database any way I try. I can not import, I can not open, I can not do anything to this database. There has to be a way to fix this.

The error states, "You do not have the necessary permissions us use the 'abc.mdb' object. Have your system administrator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permission for you."

Please help.

Join the workgroup you just created by going through tools / security / workgroup administrator. Then remove all the permissions. Re-join the system.mdw, create a blank dB, and imoport all the object into it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerpInMD
    Join the workgroup you just created by going through tools / security / workgroup administrator. Then remove all the permissions. Re-join the system.mdw, create a blank dB, and imoport all the object into it.
    Unfortunately, the system.mdw was deleted because I had no idea it was for my database. There never was a system.mdw file before, so when I saw it, I assumed it was junk.

Once this is gone, is there anything that can be done?