Hi,

I'm using OEM version 9.2.0.1, using OMS, to discover all the nodes to
be managed. The problem is, I am using the same SID for differents databases. Each database runs on a different server. Servers are Sun stations running Solaris 9. I set up databases to use fully qualified names: I set the db_domain and the global_names parameters in init.ora configuration file, set the global_name in the listener.ora. Unfortunately, in OEM I still get the VD-4520 error message. I can discover only one database at a time since the databases are still discovered using their SID.

Please do advice. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Hanan