Thread: Many To Many

Unanswered: Many To Many

hi im implementing a database in ms access, its a project tracking and im having trouble with some of the tables.... the relationships are as follow

Employee : M
    Employee_ID
    Name
    Phone
    Supevirsor_Name
    Supervisor_Email

Project : M
    Project_ID
    Project_ Name
    Description
    Project_Added

EmployeeProject
    Employee_ID
    Project_ID
    AssignedBy

i made this third table called EmployeeProjects for the relationship, but when i go to collect the data everything is ballistic, when i go to capture employees in the employee table everything is fine, i go to the projects and everything is fine there is a "+" in the projects its lists every single employee that i captured in employees in the same project i go to the next record and the same deal, there is a possibility that this could be that many employees can be in a project and also working in another project, what is wrong with it? can anybody help me???

what are the constraint on your keys ?
    geoffrey
    - Four J's Development Tools -

Provided Answers: 1
    I think the problem is that you're not making use of the relationship table. Can you post your SQL query?

hey thanx for your help... but i actually dropped the tables and created them from scratch again... i worked this time... i don't know what in the heck happend to it... any ways thnx for your help

yeah indeed i think that was... i dont know what happend so i started from scratch and this time they do work... thnx for your help....