Question Unanswered: Is it possible to replicate from MSDE to an Access DB????

Does anyone know if it is possible to replicate a database from MSDE to Access 2002??

What kind of replication are you planning to set up? I'd say it's a waste of time, but I may be wrong...again...
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

OK the reason I want to replicate is because I have an MSDE SQL Server database and I have a web application which uses a copy of the same database but I want it in Access which will be hosted on a web server. I plan every night to replicate the data from the MSDE database into an access database then copy this access database to my web server. So what I need to know is, is it possible to replicate from MSDE into MS Access??

Provided Answers: 54
    You could create a snapshot that replicated from one MSDE server to another, but I don't think you can replicate to Jet. I've never actually tried it, so I'm not really sure.

If you plan to run on MSDE, why not develop on it too? It seems insane to me to develop on Jet when you are going to run on MSDE, especially when you consider that there is no additional cost to run MSDE for both.

-PatP