Hi guys,

I have spent my own time making a number of changes to the Access DB we use in my office. I have made the changes on my laptop and, being satsfied with the new version, have uploaded to our office network server.

The problem is that now (running on the network) when I open a specific form (this lists a history of contacts we have made) some of the fields don't display. I notice at the bottom of the screen it says "Calculating..." as well. The particular fields are ones that all have DLookUp syntax in them.

I openned the DB on the host (server) computer and have no problem at all. This leads me to believe that the problem is associated to our network. I haven't noticed any problems with network speeds before... but this could be one?

I also note that the problem can't be resolved by waiting, but rather I need to click on another screen (within the database, or another application is ok too) then click back... and tadaa... it looks perfect.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to get all the fields to calculate quicker on the non-server computers?

Thanks,

Richard.