Unanswered: No events listed for label

I have a form that has been in use for a few years (almost since Office 2k was released). Now, I'd like to add a Double-Click event to a label.
    When I right-click the label and go to Properties, there are no events listed. When I go to VB, there is no dropdown listing for that label.
    Is something actually wrong with my installation or has someone else seen this happen before?

Provided Answers: 1
    That is true, Lables don't have events. You may convert it to a Text Box and change its format to flat to look like lable. Then you can have events for that text box.

Before I go and convert all of these labels, is there some way to have both a click and a double-click event for a text box? I already have a click event set for most of them, and had hoped to add the double-clicks to the labels.

Provided Answers: 1
    Text Boxes have both Click and DblClick events

Every time I try to set up both, the click event launches before the double-click.

I have found that labels that are created along with text boxes etc., and are bound to them, have no events of their own. However, if you create a label on its own, from the toolbox, you will find that it has both a click and a double-click event.

Quote Originally Posted by bmacr
    I have found that labels that are created along with text boxes etc., and are bound to them, have no events of their own. However, if you create a label on its own, from the toolbox, you will find that it has both a click and a double-click event.
    Plus Mouse Up, Mouse Move and Mouse Down

The click event launches first because you have two single clicks in a double click. The program recognizes the for click as a single click.

So... the short answer is that there is no way to have both single and double click events w/o running both on a dblclick?