Unhappy Unanswered: MS Query Problem

Hi
    Im trying to build a report based on info obtained from various queries for an audit.

All i need the report to show for the time being is the number of records returned for each query ie.

Number of completes: Number from completes query
    Tests taken: Number of test

and so on and so on.

All the queries are showing are the number of clients who have join us after a certain date and the other queries just show completes after a date, test after a date, and so on.

Thanks on any help given

Icerat

Select "Number From compleets" Name, count(*) Number from [Number of compleets]
    union
    Select "Number of tests" Name, count(*) Number From [Tests taken]

Greetz

Question

Hi i try and explan my self a bit better

I currently have 2 Queries call "AUDIT_Module Testes Taken after 17/09/03" and "AUDIT_Logbooks Registered/Issued after 17/09/03"

In the first query there are 6 fields, the most important one is the date field this has got the criteria >17/09/03 in so that it will show all module tests taken after that date.

The second query has 3 fields the most important is the fileld "Registered by E-Mail" as this allows me to query all the people registered afer a certian date, 17/09/03.

Both queries come from one main table called "Client Information" which has a another table joined to it via a relationship called "results"

Now i need help to create a report that will show me a number for:
    Module Testes Taken after 17/09/03
    and
    Logbooks Registered/Issued after 17/09/03

I dont need any of the data generated by the query at the mo but i do need the numbers for an "at a glance summry" type thing.

I will be adding 2 additional queries in the future, but if i can get the first 2 numbers onto the report i should be able to get any additional data onto the same report.

Thanks again

Icerat