Unanswered: Newbie requires help

Hi everyone,

I've done a search and can't find the answer I'm looking for so I'm afriad I'll have to post a question.

I have several remote users who need to fill out several forms each day and they post them back to the office.

I was given a Demo yesterday of a very slick application which basically used a web front end to update a local (on remote users PC) access database, the forms used are either text boxes or yes/no/na tick boxes, there is no calculation.

At the end of the day the users click a submit button which syncronizes the data with a central web based database. User in the main office can then gain access to this information by visiting the website.

It was a lot slicker with a Calander and when you clicked on a day it had links which apeared for each form - If the form had been completed then the link wasn't there and it had all sorts of SMS notification etc. - It was very cool, but also very expensive.

My question I guess is if I had say 5 users all updating forms how do they add them to the central database? It's not possible for a live connection as they are based on buildingsites. The rest I'll work out but the main thing is how to do the updates.

thanks in advance and sorry for the length of my first post.

Okay, so you want them to be able to fill out an access form or a web based form?

Ultimately it will be a web based form which will populate the Access database.

But the question is, if I have local access databases on easy laptop can they be syncronize their data with the central database? And if so how?

Something to bare in mind is that they will be adding new records each time not amending existing records.

o.o Well I'm not going to be any help to you. I just thought I'd ask to clarify.