Unanswered: unable to edit existing code

I am having problems accessing the code to edit the methods on my form and objects. I have not done any programming in Paradox for several years, but the ctr+spacebar shortcut does not open the window for me to edit or insert my code??? What have I forgotten??

What version of Paradox?

CTL-Spacebar is used to open look-up tables from the field they are tied to.

You must right-click the form you want to edit in the project viewer and select 'Design' from the context menu. If you are starting a new form, right click on 'Forms' in the project viewer and choose "New" from the context menu. The project viewer is found under 'Tools' on the menu bar.

I am using 7.0. The forms already exist. They were created about 5 years ago. I go into design mode, I can view the source code, but when I select an object, I cannot find a way to get to the code attached to the objects?? I don't remember this being a problem when we developed before?? What am I missing?

Never used 7, but in 8/9/10 you have to right-click the object you think has code, then select 'object explorer'. Any element of the object that has code will have a blue globe beside it in the laft hand pane of the explorer window. Click the element with code and choose the Event's tab on the right side of the explorer window. Each event with code attached is at the top of the list and has the same blue globe beside it.

I have done those steps, but nothing opens to edit the code..not sure if something was left out when they setup the new server for development.

Form Edit

1> Open the Form
    2> Select [F8] (Edit form AND attacheed code)
    3> Select the object on the form with the CODE attached
    4> Hold Ctrl key and tap the space bar
    5> Select "Events" and then dblclick "Puchbutton"

This should open of the editable code window.

Hope this helps. (Don't forget to save your changes.)
    Rick