Unanswered: Selection of Forms

Is there a way to let the user see selected data. Say each employee has four phone numbers...Is there a way to let the user input a last name and select a number of numbers and the form displays the correct numbers?

Also when i have like [enter name], whats the proper syntax so if I type 'An' in it will output Anderson, Anson, etc.

Thanks!

I think you'll have to be a little more specific with both your questons...

Question 1:
    I am not sure how to be more specific. maybe I should have said a report, or datasheet? Say Company A has 80 employees, each employee has 4 phone numbers attached to the (Home, work, cell, and FAX). Say I need to FAX something to Employee001, and I should call him right after at home saying I FAXed him. After that I need to FAX Employee002 and call her on her cell. I don't want to see all four numbers for 001 & 002. I want to be able to type in Employee001 and check FAX and Home, then hit search and the correct data is displayed

Question 2:
    I have a Query that looks up FirstName, LastName, BadgeNumber, and WorkNumber. I have it so when the query opens it asks for the LastName. How can I make the SQL work correctly so if I pass null it returns everything, but when I enter An, it acts like An*, so I get the records of Anderson, Anson, Anton, etc.?

Is that detailed better?

Provided Answers: 1
    1. Not touching that. You seem to have a very bizarre form layout.

2. WHERE FirstName+LastName LIKE * + nz([your parameter], *) + *
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

1. Well I was just using the telephone numbers. In table "employees" there is LastName, FirstName, Position, Team. "Information" Table has Badge#, BadgeExpiration, ParkingTier, cube number, and about four more. Say I need Badge number, with the expiration date of employee001. I have all of the fields avialable, but how can I make it so the user will only get those fields with the proper name.

2.Couldn't get this to work.