Unanswered: After installing Access Runtime - It's broken!

I hope some of you gurus can help me out here.

I've developed several Access applications, and usually distribute them with the runtime version that I create with my ODE tools from my system at home. The office where I'm working at now, has installed one of my runtime applications, but now I have been trying to install the full Access program (so I can make modifications to the app here instead of at my home).

When I originally installed MS Access (full user version, Professional Office 97) I kept getting an error that it could not launch in runtime mode without mso97rt.dll

I tried uninstalling everything, and re-installing over and over, with no success. Kept going through the registry trying to find the registry entry that referenced the runtime dll and never found it.

Now when I try to launch Access I get the error,
    "System Error Occurred, or not enough free memory - "

Any ideas?
    BTW, I don't have my ODE developer tools CD anymore, just the Office 97 professional.

Richard Spears
    Friona TX

There is a Knowledge Base article that dicusses this exact problem with the resolution:

ACC97: Error Message: "Can't Find the Dynamic-Link Library (DLL) Mso97rt"

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282285
    http://www.scirocco.ca/images/banner...occobanner.gif

Download for FREE the ADO/DAO Data Controls that makes life EASIER developing database applications in: VB, FoxPro, Access, VC++, .NET etc... Navigate, Add New, Delete, Update, Search, Undo and Save your changes. Supports Disconnected Recordsets and Transactions!

Or try our Ask An Expert service to answer any of your questions!