Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Greetings!

It says "obligatory chat". So here I am chatting. This is my first post.
    It is good to be here. I tried to read over several posts and found out that this forum is very helpful when it comes to coding.

Personally, I am just beginning to learn web programming. I am the Administrator of Castlemelody a web design and web hosting company based in the Philippines. I do most of the client contact and some marketing. We have our own development team, but I want to learn things myself. So I figure this will be a great place to discuss things related to database. I sort of like PHP with MySQL. I am still learning it. Our web development team doesn't have the time to teach me those. So I have to learn on my own.

I wish to gain friends here as I discuss in the forum. And also we hope to be able to help web developers who may be needing our graphics design skills later.

Ok. Let me breeze through the forum discussions some more in order to update myself what's going on. I got to know about this forum from Webhostingtalk and YaXay. I noticed this is part of Inet Interactive sites.
    Thanks! See you around.

welcome to the community!!

As Harsahl said, welcome!

There is a mix of everything from pure LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP) to pure Microsoft (Windoze, IIS, SQL Server, ASP) and everything in between. Feel free to jump in, introduce yourself, and contriubute (questions, answers, whatever, we generally aren't picky).

-PatP

And feel free to belly up to the Bar

Everytime we accidentally discuss business....but more often than not we be chill'n
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I really appreciate it. You take care for now.