Unhappy Unanswered: Please check this replication error..

I tried to replicate between SVRPOS01 and SVRPOS02.
    SVRPOS01 is publisher and distributor.
    Replication is Merge replication.
    But, after snapshot agent ran, the following error comes out and merge agent doesn't do merge replication.
    When configure replication I choose option initialize schema.., and in SVRPOS02 I just create empty DB.
    Most of time this works... but not in this time..
    SVRPOS02 doesn't have data replicated...
    Please reply any idea of following error, and solution if you have any..
    Thank you.

<Error message>
    The schema script '\\SVRPOS01\C$\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplData\unc\SVRPOS01_POS_POSPublicat ion\20040706003309\v_Item_Old_232.sch' could not be propagated to the subscriber.

<Error Detail>
    The schema script '\\SVRPOS01\C$\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplData\unc\SVRPOS01_POS_POSPublicat ion\20040706003309\v_Item_Old_232.sch' could not be propagated to the subscriber.
    (Source: Merge Replication Provider (Agent); Error number: -2147201001)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unable to replicate a view or function because the referenced objects or columns are not present on the Subscriber.
    (Source: SVRPOS02 (Agent); Error number: 0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Invalid object name 'POSLOC.dbo.BARCODE_MATCH'.
    (Source: SVRPOS02 (Data source); Error number: 208)
    MCSD .NET, SCJP, SCJWD

You have to script the structure of the publishing database and apply to the subscriber before the snapshot agent runs for the first time.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

By any chance, does that view contain some sort of cross-database query? Then you need to make sure that database is also present on the subscriber.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."