Unanswered: changing back color of rows in list

I have a list that gets populated. Is it possible to change the background color of a row in the list based on a field

1 A
    2 B
    3 C

Suppose the Above was my list. Is it possible to make 2 B a different color based on a condition

thank you

Smile

Hi fullymooned,

Try Conditional Formatting. That will give you up to 3 choices for colors according to certain conditions, be it a FieldValue, Expression or the field having Focus. Here is one I have set in my database. I have a field that when the StatusField = "OUT" I want the background to be GRAY and the text RED.(Cond 1) Otherwise if the "OUT" status is Null then (Cond 2)
    So in conditional formatting in condition1 is:

Cond 1: ExpressionIs -- "OUT"

Cond 2: ExpressionIs -- "IsNull"

Hope this helps you out, let me know.

have a nice one,
    Bud

how do i set the conditional formatting
    when i click on my list and then go to format, the conditional formatting is disabled
    Also I need to be able to change the back color only of the row and not the whole list

thank you

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fullymooned
    how do i set the conditional formatting
    when i click on my list and then go to format, the conditional formatting is disabled
    Also I need to be able to change the back color only of the row and not the whole list

thank you
    I'm not sure if everyone was installed on your version but it was in my choices. To make it work for just one row, set some sort of trigger that alerts it as to when you want it to format it. My trigger was when the Status OptionButton was checked "OUT". Might see if everything was installed on your version. Maybe someone else might show up with an even easier solution. I'll keep checking back anyway.

have a nice one,
    Bud