Unanswered: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user

Here's the error stack:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database requested in login 'MYKYTYNMDB'. Login fails.
    Login failed for user 'OMM_IUSER'.
    at System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection (Boolean& isInTransaction)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.Get PooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.GetConnection(String strConnection)
    at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()

i have just exported all objects from one sql server to another and no matter how many times i check the password i keep getting this same error..
    I KNOW for a fact that the password and username are correct and that they have all of the correct permissions..
    what am i doing wrong?

What's your connectionstring?

<add key="MM_CONNECTION_STRING_OMM_SQL_CONN" value="Persist Security Info=False;Data Source=192.168.0.7;Initial Catalog=MYKYTYNMDB;User ID=OMM_IUSER;Password=password;" />

have you tried connecting using the userid/password in Query Analyzer to make sure you can connect? If this fails is it possible you have an "Orphaned" userid?

This error indicates that you're connecting to non-existing database. Have you checked the spelling? Spaces at the end?
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

rdjabarov: the database is existant, all that i did was change the ip address in the connection string from 192.168.0.9 to 192.168.0.7 the new server at which i had just completed importing all of the data and objects.

rocket39: I will give that a try and reply with the results.

thank you for your help

This error (Cannot open database requested in login 'MYKYTYNMDB'. Login fails.) can only occur when the database you're trying to connect to does not exist...Unless this situation exists...
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."