Smile Unanswered: SQL for search access database

Hello:

I have dreamweaver webpage started but wanted to search two fields, keywords and ActualLocation. i did a query in access and viewed the SQL code and copied and pasted it and put it in dreamweaver. I also did a where statement to search the two fields, here is the code

SELECT ServiceInfo.Keywords, GroupInfo.ID, GroupInfo.[Organization Name], GroupInfo.Contact, GroupInfo.Location, GroupInfo.[Postal Code], GroupInfo.[Phone Number], GroupInfo.[Fax Number], GroupInfo.[Toll Free Number], GroupInfo.[TTY Number], GroupInfo.Email, GroupInfo.Website, GroupInfo.[address 1], GroupInfo.[Address 2], ServiceInfo.ID, ServiceInfo.Program, ServiceInfo.Location, ServiceInfo.[Crisis Number], ServiceInfo.Target, ServiceInfo.Cost, ServiceInfo.Hours, ServiceInfo.[Days of Operation], ServiceInfo.[Referal Method], ServiceInfo.[Referral From], ServiceInfo.Keyword, ServiceInfo.Keywords, ServiceInfo.[Eligibility Criteria], ServiceInfo.Comments, ServiceInfo.ProgramID
    FROM GroupInfo INNER JOIN ServiceInfo ON GroupInfo.ID = ServiceInfo.ProgramID
    WHERE ((Keywords LIKE '%MMColParam1%' OR ActualLocation LIKE '%MMColParam2%') or (Keywords LIKE '%MMColParam1%' AND ActualLocation LIKE '%MMColParam2%'))

I gets the following error "Error Type:
    ADODB.Fields (0x800A0CC1)
    Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
    /frmSearch2.asp, line 474"

Does anyone have any suggestions. What i am trying to do is search two fields (either together or alone) and give me the results, when u click the results then u go to expanded page and gets the full results.

NewfieBullet

Quote Originally Posted by NewfieBullet

I gets the following error "Error Type:
    ADODB.Fields (0x800A0CC1)
    Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
    /frmSearch2.asp, line 474"

NewfieBullet
    what does that line 474 contains in your frmSearch2.asp?