Unanswered: DTS FTP Task "Unable to connect to internet"

I created a DTS FTP task to connect to an FTP site. The problem I'm having is the folder I want to access you cannot see under the Files Tab. So if I put the ftp site/subdirectory in the FTP Site box, I get the error "Unable to connect to internet! Please check the source site information, your username and password"

If I go to the FTP site/subdirectory in IE all the files show up fine. I believe this is limitation of DTS, but I would like to hear from you all first.

To see what error I'm talking about:
    Create a DTS FTP task
    Use: ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/ with no username or password
    Click the Files Tab

Normally you can just put the server name in, and see all the folders/files, but the way my FTP site is set up I cannot see the folder I want, I can only access it.

What do you see in the Address field of the browser when you click on this site? Something like this?

ftp://<user_id>:<password>@ftp_site.com

If this is the case then that's the reason why you can see files and folders using your browser vs. DTS package designer.

You NEED to specify user_id and password to access FTP sites unless they are set up to allow anonymous access.

Exception to it would be a setting on an FTP site where browsing is not allowed while accessing a specific file is. Consult with the FTP site admin.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."